The Mandela myth: The genesis of the end
Being of South African origin and having a white skin has, over the decades, been a curse. I have been classified as racist before opening my mouth and quite frankly, I’m sick to death of it.
Not so long ago, while preparing to interview a blowhard African-American businessman on a subject unrelated to this article, I was informed that he felt ‘uncomfortable’ about being interviewed by me. He had picked up on my somewhat subtle South African accent and decided I was a racist and referred to me as “one of them”. For a moment, I felt as if all the energy had been sucked out of the room, and to say I was peeved would be too mild by far. I underwent what I imagine a ballistic implosion felt like. But I kept calm long enough to gather my thoughts. I needed to tell this man the truth. The truth the world does not want to hear. The truth the media has successfully withheld from the masses.
What transpired in that interview could, of course, not be reported to the magazine I was working for. I transcribe an edited version of the recorded conversation as follows:
Cindy: I am no longer bound by diplomacy, so forgive me if I occasionally lapse into reality, but did you just call me a racist?
Businessman: I suppose so, yes. You are South African, are you not?
Cindy: So, in your opinion, which is obviously grossly misinformed, all South Africans who oppose the ANC government, are racists? What would you call the millions of black South Africans who are anti-ANC? Are they being racist too? Don’t judge me by your preconceived ideas of racism. Many white South Africans took part in the anti-apartheid struggle, as they thought the ANC would bring democracy to South Africa. But they were wrong.
Businessman: Nelson Mandela is a hero the world over! How can you say this?
Cindy: Should I question why you have condemned Osama Bin Laden and his followers as terrorists, when they were clearly claiming to be freedom fighters, just as Nelson Mandela did? Should the rest of the world not be demanding that you make him your next President? To South Africa, there is no difference between what al-Qaida did and what Mandela, Mbeki and the ANC did and still are doing.
Businessman: Huh? (mouth agape).
Cindy: Perhaps you are not aware that the communist regime in South Africa now kills, rapes, and assaults people indiscriminately to the point where South Africa is considered the most dangerous place, outside of a war zone. You seem to imagine that one act of terrorism is justified because of its motive, while another is condemnable. If you believe Mandela fought against apartheid, you display gross ignorance. The battle against the ANC was a battle against communism. Mandela hid behind the apartheid mask, and the world swallowed the lie, his real purpose being was to install communism in South Africa. Mandela even admitted at his trial that he was ‘influenced’ by communism. If you cannot believe me, just look at what he accomplished. South Africa today is ruled by the ANC, within which, all the members of the ruling elite are card-carrying members of the South African Communist Party, an organization fundamentally clinging to Marxist doctrine. The liberal West fell for the trick and today only Botswana, Swaziland, and Lesotho are non-communist; but the latter two are crumbling. Ironically, there is more racism in South Africa today than there ever has been. Mandela’s objective was never the eradication of racism – racism is practiced with an iron fist of no tolerance, which is proof in itself that his fight had nothing to do with apartheid.
Businessman: Is this for real?
Cindy: Video clips have been shown of victims of “necklace” murders. I recall one victim still had his arms tied behind his back. Although it is unthinkable for the normal human mind that people can dance and chant around a burning and begging human being, it actually happened in more than 500 reported cases. Why? Perhaps we should ask the so-called Mother of the Nation, Mrs. Winnie Mandela, what she meant, when she said, “With tyres and matches we will liberate this country”.
Businessman: (Expletive)… I don’t believe this!
Cindy: A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of the motive. A debate about my country’s policies and politics would be fruitless unless you became educated about its history – but not as it has been recorded by those who purposely distorted the facts. Although the white South African government was called racist and the average white citizens were called thugs, one only needs to look at the outcome to find out who spoke the truth during the anti-apartheid war. The former white government said they were fighting communism, while the ANC said they fought for justice. Now, more than a decade after the handover, there is a communist government in place and less justice.
Businessman: I came from America to address a delegation but instead I am being re-educated about South African politics. What you are telling me is insane!
Cindy: Everything is insane–even more insane when someone calls me a racist. Not for a moment will I doubt your patriotism. Don’t you dare doubt mine.
Businessman: Hell, no. Come to America and from there expose this government for what they are.
Cindy: Do you really think the world wants to come out from their false guilt and learn about Mandela and his side-kicks? Do they need to be reminded of why he was imprisoned in the first place? Recall, he was once the most wanted and notorious terrorist and mass murderer. I don’t think the masses could grasp the fact that bigger power games are being played here. World power moguls carefully conspired and manipulated circumstances to put a puppet martyr on the throne of the wealthiest country on the African continent. Now he and the ANC government are the champions of the oppressed, he is the icon of all freedom fighters. Slowly driving out the whites and killing the farmers, one by one.
Businessman: What can America do?
Cindy: I cannot tell America what they must do. But I can tell America what they must not do. The very worst thing is more foreign aid. For the most part, foreign aid is government to government, and as such, it provides the financial resources that allow Africa’s corrupt regimes to buy military equipment, pay off cronies and continue to oppress their people. It also provides resources for the leaders to set up “retirement” accounts in Swiss banks. Even so-called humanitarian aid in the form of food is often diverted. Mugabe’s thugs rip labels off wheat and corn shipments from the United States and Europe and re-label them as benevolence from the dictator. Most of what Africa needs the West cannot give, and that’s the rule of law, private-property rights, an independent judiciary and limited government.
(At this stage I realized the tape recorder was switched on and promptly turned it off.)
Listening to this tape got me thinking. How has all this anarchy come to pass? I was brought up to believe that all men are created equal. Equal? I find this a startling assumption as clearly, this is definitely not so. Humanity is unmistakably divided into two categories – good and evil; which is openly displayed in what we witness daily. Man’s humanity to man and more so their inhumanity to man; those who are vicious and animal-like, waging war and killing and those that are enlightened, peaceful and caring
Now, let’s look at the world leaders. See how many of their personality traits can you pick out of this profile.
- Glibness/Superficial Charm – Language can be used without effort by them, to confuse and convince their audience. Captivating storytellers who exude self-confidence, they can spin a web that intrigues others. Since they are persuasive, they have the capacity to destroy their critics verbally or emotionally.
- Manipulative and Cunning – They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They dominate and humiliate their victims.
- Grandiose Sense of Self – Feels entitled to certain things as “their right.” Craves adulation and attendance. Must be the center of attention with their own fantasies, as the “spokesman for God,” “enlightened,” “leader of humankind,” etc. Creates an us-versus-them mentality.
- Pathological Lying – Has no problem lying coolly and easily. It is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and able to pass lie detector tests.
- Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt – A deep-seated rage, that is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims, and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
- Shallow Emotions – When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
- Incapacity for Love – While they talk about “God’s love” they are unable to give or receive it. Since they do not believe in the genuineness of their followers’ love, they are very harsh in testing their devotees and expect them to feel guilt for their failings. Expects unconditional surrender.
- Need for Stimulation – Living on the edge, yet testing the beliefs of their followers with bizarre rules, punishments and behaviors. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal.
- Callousness/Lack of Empathy – Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others’ feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. Their skills are used to exploit, abuse and exert power. Since the follower cannot believe their leader would callously hurt them, they rationalize the behavior as necessary for their (or the group’s) own “good” and deny the abuse. When devotees become aware of the exploitation it feels like a “spiritual rape” to them.
- Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency – Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet “gets by” by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
- Irresponsibility/Unreliability – Not concerned about wrecking others’ lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blame their followers or others outside their group. Blame reinforces passivity and obedience and produces guilt, shame, terror and conformity in the followers.
- Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity – Totalitarian leaders frequently practice promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. This is usually kept hidden from all but the inner circle. Stringent sexual control of their followers, such as forced breakups and divorces, removal of children from parents, rules for dating, etc.
- Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle – Tends to move around a lot or makes all-encompassing promises for the future. Many groups claim as their goal world-domination or other utopian promises. Great contrast between the leader’s opulent lifestyle and the followers’ impoverishment. Support by gifts and donations from the followers who are pressured to give through fear and guilt. Highly sensitive to their own pain and health.
- Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility – Changes their image and that of the group as needed, to avoid prosecution, to increase income, and to recruit a range of members. Is able to adapt or relocate as needed, to preserve the group. Can resurface later with a new name, a new front group, and a new twist on the scam.
Other related qualities: Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them; Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them; authoritarian; secretive; paranoid; only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired; conventional appearance; goal of enslavement of their victim(s); exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim’s life; has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim’s affirmation (respect, gratitude and love); ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim.
You have just read the mind-manipulating personality profile of a sociopath and probably the personality profile of several prominent world leaders — the very leaders who exercise their exceptional abilities to charm and seduce their followers, as well as the media. The self-same media that foolishly allows itself to be manipulated and hoodwinked and that, in turn, reports its misguided findings to the masses, whose reports we naively believe.
Now, let’s go back to Mandela. What is his claim to greatness – is it because he’s a world renowned politician? I doubt that. World leaders coerced the media into a Mandela frenzy, which was certain to make him a legend before he was released from prison. He had been sanctified by the press as a man of glory, but the press conveniently forgot why he had been imprisoned for 27 years. Power moguls, the world, over spent decades manipulating the country’s political affairs to a point where South Africa became ungovernable; and to save his countrymen from what would have been a bloody massacre in a looming civil war, President FW De Klerk’s only option was to release Mandela from prison. Has Mandela written anything of significance? No, he can barely string an coherent sentence together. Others’ thoughts are conveyed in the speeches he delivers, and his autobiography, “Long Walk to Freedom,” was written by someone else. And, as for being a good politician – that is one thing he definitely cannot be accused of, as he has solved none of the country’s problems.
His Comrades from other Marxist states, who helped mould him into the fine statesman that he is today, want him to now wield the silent weapon — his reputation — against President Bush. We all knew that he would soon reappear, after taking a well deserved rest from presiding over the country’s immense wealth earned by others and governing over the total destruction of South Africa’s once prosperous economy. The very icon of humanity who left South Africa in chaos and helped reduce a wealthy nation to near poverty, now points a bony finger at America and accuses President Bush of having ulterior motives for the war on Iraq, stating that “… President Bush only wants the oil in Iraq. We must expose this as much as possible.” This, to the nation that campaigned tirelessly for his release and that placed trade embargoes on South Africa, opposing their segregation laws. But Mandela prefers to stand with Saddam not because he believes in Iraq’s cause, but because they are Comrades in the real sense.
Is that his halo I see slipping? Are we now seeing the true Mandela? Leaders like Mandela are unable to originate and produce a concept or an idea, so instead, they chose to linger and wait patiently, while others create and construct and build a country, a government infrastructure. then, they infiltrate and seize power.
In my previous articles, I have written about South Africa now being the AIDS capitol of the world — the latest statistics from the United Nations show that 55% of its ethnic population is HIV positive. I also spoke of South Africa being the world leader in violent crime. I provided Interpol statistics showing that there are more murders and rapes (per capita) in South Africa, than anywhere else in the world. You may well ask why you don’t see or hear much of this on television or in the press. Simply put, media controls are in place. To cover up their inadequcies, Mandela and Mbeki have created new ways to censor news and hide their disasters. When reporting violent crime, South African journalists need an okay from the local authorities before releasing such stories. A journalist from South Africa who, for obvious reasons shall remain nameless, recently corresponded with me and enquired after the source of my information regarding murder statistics. He claims that South Africa’s official police figures are half those I showed. I provided the information he requested and received the following response:
“Everything is so ‘Proudly South African’ today we almost cannot mention crime. No more crime reporting in full – just ‘briefs’ tucked away on an obscure page so we don’t upset the sensibilities of the brainwashed readers who, we are told, do not want to read ‘bad’ news. We seem to have turned into a nation of ostriches, similar to the Jews even after they had stars sewn on their jackets.”
The world media turns a deaf ear to the dying screams of white South African farmers. Woman and children are being killed and raped by black thugs, who are going after them like rabid dogs and purposely eradicating them or infecting them with the AIDS virus. Some folk abroad say that we had it coming, that we are now witnessing the results of years of suppressed anger following years of segregation and suppression. I totally disagree. We are back to the idea of men being created equal and my argument that this is total hogwash. Men are not created equal – it’s about the fundamental good and evil in man. Take another look at the world leaders and an even closer look at South Africa’s leaders. Look at the ANC government — you are staring into the very souls of vicious evil demons. Like Adolf Hitler, like Idi Amin, like Saddam Hussein, there are millions of people inflicted with dark evil natures. Natures that could inflict pain and suffering and kill without batting an eye and that are appeased by wreaking terror. Good and evil has no colour. Good and evil has no race or nation to call home. Hitler, Amin, Saddam… Mandela, Mbeki… they are all of the same fibre and they know it. All of the evil ones of this world know each other.
And his legacy? What will Mandela leave us to remember him by? White South Africans are fearful of Mandela’s inevitable passing. Many are preparing for the vicious campaign of ethnic cleansing that would follow Mandela’s death. This has been promised by the nation’s Communist Party; threats have been made country-wide that, within hours of Mandela’s funeral, there will be a mass mobilization of some 70,000 armed black men, who will be transported to the city centres and implement various “clean-up” operations. These acts of violence would lead to a revolution. One police official said, “Blacks are aware of the plans and often threaten white people, saying that when Mandela dies, they will come back and set the record straight.”
Where will the world press be then?
“Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact.”