Herman Cain’s accusers: A simple breakdown of the women’s cases
1. She accused Herman Cain of sexually harassing her in the late 1990s while she and he both worked for the National Restaurant Association (NRA).
2. Her claims were found to be baseless following an internal investigation.
3. She left the organization and later received $35,000 in severance pay.
Name: Karen Kraushaar……………………….
1. She accused Herman Cain of sexually harassing her in the late 1990s while she and he both worked for the NRA.
2. She admitted that his behavior was not overtly sexual in nature.
3. Her claims were found to be baseless following an internal investigation.
4. She left the organization following Mr. Cain’s resignation as President and CEO of the NRA and later received an undisclosed amount of money in severance pay.
5. She is currently employed by the Obama administration as Communications Director for the Treasury Department’s Inspector General for Tax Administration.
1. She claims that Herman Cain behaved aggressively and inappropriately toward her in the late 1990s while she and he both worked for the NRA, alleging that he had once extended to her a private invitation to join him at his corporate apartment. (Note: no evidence has surfaced to show that such an apartment existed.)
2. She never formally accused Mr. Cain of any misconduct.
Name: Sharon Bialek
1. She claims she met with Herman Cain in Washington, DC in 1997, after losing her job at the Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association, to discuss future employment opportunities. Upon arriving at the Capital Hilton, she claims she found that Mr. Cain had upgraded her room to a suite. She further claims that she had drinks with him at the hotel’s bar and later went to dinner with him at an Italian restaurant where he allegedly asked her why she was meeting with him. She then claims she drove with Mr. Cain to the Restaurant Association’s headquarters and was fondled by him in the car as they parked nearby.
2. She never brought criminal charges or a civil suit against him.
3. She has hired infamous media-whore, Gloria Allred, as her attorney in the matter, even though criminal charges are not possible due to the fact that the statute of limitations has expired, and any civil suit would be impossible to win without any actual evidence to support her claims.
4. She claims she told her (now former) boyfriend about the incident in 1997, yet he claims to have first heard about the accusations only two weeks prior to her public announcement this past Monday.
5. WIND radio host, Amy Jacobson, claims she witnessed Bialek embracing Mr. Cain and acting friendly toward him only one month ago, while backstage at the WIND-sponsored TeaCon Conference at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Name: Donna Donella…………………….
1. She claims Herman Cain requested that she help arrange a meeting for him with an Egyptian businesswoman who had asked him a question during a USAID speech he delivered nine years ago. She alleges that after the seminar was over, Mr. Cain approached her and a colleague and asked if she could put him in touch with the audience member so he could give her a more thorough answer to her question over dinner.
2. She claims that she was suspicious of Cain’s motives and declined to arrange the meeting, yet she and two of her female colleagues then agreed to go to dinner with Mr. Cain themselves that very evening.
3. She then stated that Mr. Cain did not behave in a sexually inappropriate manner toward any of the women present.
“Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact.”