Feminism can be cured if diagnosed early
I’ve had many emails from young Feminists cussing me out for things I never said. So I was surprised to hear from “Meagan” who actually read my web site and understood it. She realized Feminist indoctrination had made her dysfunctional and she wanted help.
“I am a woman, 20 years old, who is grossly independent, and grew up with a “no boy can be better than me” complex. I was very capable in school, which my environment encouraged, pushing me to always be smarter, better, faster; having heard all this from such a young age, nothing seemed out of place. An eating disorder, troubled marriage, broken relationship with my mother and other problems later (which the few female friends I have managed to keep also share), it’s obvious I need to rethink certain elements of my life: your work has found words for the silent, internal chaos which plagues especially my generation.
It is ironic to think that people, after having reached full physical maturity, could still need to READ to learn to become something as basic as the gender they were born with–but if we’ve been raised to be broken, we have to start somewhere.
I’ve noticed that … you say [Feminists] are lost causes. For all of the lost causes out there, you may want to consider publishing an essay or some material which points to the road of redemption: God knows there are a lot of us, and I’d hate to have the opportunity to heal, written off as “too late,” and nothing more.”
Meaghan, congratulations for being so wise and articulate for your years. Here are some ideas:
1. Find a feminine woman, a wife and mother, who is willing to act as your role model. This is a woman who has built her life around her husband and children and is glad she did. You might find such a woman in traditional settings, church or ethnic community center. This may be an opportunity to learn about Islam or Hinduism or Christianity. Get the pastor-person to help you find a role model. Obviously you will decide whom you like.
2. My mother-in-law advised my wife: “Find a man to look after you, but be able to look after yourself.” In other words, make husband and family your first priority while pursuing your career interests. If you go to university/college, focus on acquiring marketable skills. Humanities are an indoctrination in Fe-manist Masonic dysfunction. Ideally you will marry and start a family before going to university, if you go at all.
3. Don’t sleep with anyone unless you are in a loving long-term relationship hopefully leading to marriage. Consecrate yourself to your future husband and children. Date men five-or-more years older who want to get married. For intimacy you must have exclusivity and permanence. Sex is an act of possession. You cannot be possessed by many men and ever belong to one. The ability to love/trust dies. [More on sex later.]
4. Stop being “smarter, better, faster” than the men you meet. To some extent, a woman self effaces and lives through her husband and children. Find a man you naturally look up to, respect and trust. Don’t waste time with boys. Men want power; women want love. Heterosexual union involves the exchange of the two: female power (in the worldly sense) for male love (his power expressed as love.)
A woman loves a man by acquiescing and trusting, not challenging and competing. She gives him the power to grant her wishes (i.e. love her). Of course he will consult her. Find a man with a powerful positive vision of life with a central place for you. There is an implied message here for men. Men have to know what they want, provide leadership and earn trust.
5. Two people don’t become one by fighting over the same territory. Generally speaking, the man “makes the house, the woman makes the home.” This division of labour is natural and complementary. Learn how to be a homemaker and mother. Develop your personality and skills to be more desirable as a wife and companion.
Once the power-for-love arrangement is established, sex roles don’t have
to be rigid. The key is that a wife is willing to be First Mate to her Captain because he loves her, looks after her interests and is totally loyal. After that, who does what can be dictated by respective preferences, abilities and practical considerations.
6. Not all women need to marry and have children but the vast majority do. We are a pair -bonding species. Children represent our organic growth. As recently as fifty years ago, the role of wife and mother was honored. After 1960 society was subjected to an unprecedented campaign of social engineering designed to disparage these roles and make women find fulfillment in career instead. Led by the Rockefeller Foundation, this media campaign was made to look spontaneous and “modern.” In fact, the goal was to decrease the birth rate and destabilize society by pitting men against women. Divide and conquer.
Women were taught to abandon their femininity and challenge men for the masculine role. They were taught heterosexuality and family by nature are oppressive to women. Domestic violence was publicized to trample on woman’s tender tendrils of trust. As a result, the divorce rate doubled and the birth rate was cut in half. One third of all births are now out-of-wedlock.
Nicholas Rockefeller admitted to Aaron Russo that his family foundation started Women’s Lib to get women out of the home, expand the tax base and indoctrinate the children from a young age. In 2000, Rockefeller foretold Sept. 11 and invited Russo to become part of the coming Fascist state..
The Rockefeller Foundation is also the major sponsor of Planned Parenthood (Formerly “The Eugenics Society”) contraceptive research and Fe-manism. There are almost 600K hits for the “RF and Women’s Studies” on Google. Previously, the Rockefellers sponsored Josef Mengele’s research on how to make a human slave at Auschwitz. Feminism is also dedicated to this long-term goal. (See this video on the history of Rockefeller Social Engineering)
7. More on sex. The sex act is sacred. It is the ritual enactment of Act of Creation. The man selects and prepares the special ground and plants his seed. The woman receives and nurtures it. Often it is just his spirit she accepts. Ultimately, a child is the fruit of love. Sex is an uplifting experience in this loving context. Don’t settle for less.
8. Check out Helen Andelin’s book “Fascinating Womanhood” which reminds you that Femininity is an art. Not everything will be relevant to you, but it has many useful hints. Also check out sites like “Surrendered Wife” and “Ladies Against Feminism.”
In conclusion, the Rockefellers trick women into forgetting that they are part of a natural cycle, and the ages of 18-25 are critical to starting a family. In the same way as the apple tree blossoms in the Spring, young women need to marry and have children when nature intended. The Rockefellers want women and men to miss the opportunity to start strong families that will protect them from enslavement.
“Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact.”